Dr. Daniel A. NUSSBAUM
As a faculty member in the Operations Research Department, the Business School and the Energy Academic Group, Dan Nussbaum provides several critical functions. He teaches courses in Cost Estimating and Analysis, mentors students throughout their graduate coursework, including their master’s theses, provides Cost Estimating and Business Case Analyses for major governmental organizations. He designs, develops and delivers distance learning courses in Cost Estimating and Analysis, especially the world’s only all-distance learning Masters in Cost Estimating and Analysis, and he provides leadership to the Energy Academic Group.
- 2004-present: Energy Academic Group, Operations Research Department.
- 1999-2004 Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
- 1996-1999 Director, Naval Center for Cost Analysis, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Navy (Financial Management and Comptroller), Washington, DC.
- Deputy Director and Acting Director, Operations Research and Cost Analysis Divisions, Naval Air Systems Command; Washington, DC
- Director, Economic Analysis and Operations Research, Headquarters, US Army, Europe; Heidelberg, Germany
- International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA)
- Military Operations Research Society (MORS)
- Washington Institute for Operations Research and Management Science